Tri-Core Cervical Support Pillow Familyby
Tri-Core® Cervical Support Pillow Helps Provide Proper Alignment of the Spine
Our most requested fiber support pillow provides better support and lasts longer than traditional pillows. The trapezoid-shaped center delivers great orthopedic benefits for back sleeping by cradling the head and allowing the built-in neck roll to firmly support the neck. The comfortable, but firm, side lobes support the head in a natural position when side sleeping.
Maximize Your Comfort and Support
Two different width neck rolls on top and bottom provide a custom fit for different sized sleepers. The generous side lobes are taller for side sleeping, and help support the neck. High resiliency fiber springs back when compressed for exceptional comfort and durability. Blended cotton cover is breathable and soft to the touch. The Tri-Core® standard size fits a standard pillowcase and the midsize and petite will leave some extra room.
Which Tri-Core® Pillow is Right for me?
The Tri-Core® is available in three sizes to accommodate different sized sleepers:
- Standard Size – Firm & Gentle, 24x16" (61cm x 41cm)
- Midsize – Firm & Gentle, 22x15" (56cm x 38cm)
- Petite – Firm, 19x12" (48cm x 38cm)
Choose a size:
- Most adults find the standard size to be appropriate.
- Smaller framed adults generally find the midsize appropriate.
- Adolescents and children generally find the petite size to be appropriate.
Choose a firmness:
The difference between standard support (firm) and gentle is subtle. The gentle support option contains less fiber, which slightly reduces the height and firmness of the pillow.
NOTE: If you are new to a cervical support pillow, it may take time to adjust; this is the pillow working to help restore proper cervical curve during sleep.
Hand Washing and Drying:
- Soak in warm water using mild detergent.
- Continue to press or flush water through until clean.
- Press out any excess water.
- Rinse in clear water removing detergent and soil.
- Press out excess water and drip dry flat. Do not hang or filling will settle.
- Refluff when thoroughly dry (punching on diagonals).