- We offer our own in own financing programs on any item over $500. See details.
- Alberta Aids to Daily Living - Assistance for Medical Equipment and Supplies
- provides vital mobility and accessibility equipment based on need - regardless of age, disease or disability.
- funding for individuals who are injured in a motor vehicle accident where no other contract of insurance exists.
- provides grants to help lower-income Albertans with mobility challenges modify their homes so they can enter and move around more easily.
- Alberta Blue Cross provides supplementary health and dental benefits to meet the needs of over 1.6 million Albertans. We offer benefit plans for individuals and families, seniors, and large and small employers.
- The Assured Income for the Severely Handicapped (AISH) program provides financial and health-related assistance to eligible adults with a disability.
- The Non-Insured Health Benefits Program is Health Canada's national, medically necessary health benefit program that provides coverage for benefit claims for a specified range of drugs, dental care, vision care, medical supplies and equipment, short-term crisis intervention mental health counselling and medical transportation for eligible First Nations people and Inuit.
- The Government of Alberta provides a number of programs and services to support seniors in Alberta. This information is also helpful for caregivers and those Albertans who will be needing these services in the near future.