With Assura 1-piece drainable, the adhesive is permanently fixed to the pouch. To change the pouch, the whole system is removed and replaced.
Assura 1-piece drainable systems are available with flat or convex baseplates. The broad assortment consists of various pre-cut or hole sizes that can be customized, with pouches in a variety of sizes available in transparent or opaque.
Features & Benefits
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
The Assura spiral adhesive is a combination of materials designed for security and protection in a spiral-structure, for:
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
A comfortable and discreet pouch
Assura 1-piece drainable has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
- Closing clip - a soft closing clip is supplied with the pouch, giving a closure system that is both secure and easy to clean.
- Odour proof film - pouch is made of an odour-proof material
- Soft backing fabric - strong and water repellent, allowing for easy drying after a wash or swim
Convexity for stomas that are difficult to manage
Assura 1-piece drainable is available with convexity, designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage, for example a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude.
- Convex deep: A solution for retracted stomas and deep skin folds and scars, providing extra security through moderate to high pressure on the abdomen.