With Assura 1-piece drainable, the adhesive is permanently fixed to the pouch. To change the pouch, the whole system is removed and replaced.
Assura 1-piece drainable systems are available with flat or convex baseplates. The broad assortment consists of various pre-cut or cut-to-fit sizes that can be customized, with pouches in a variety of sizes available in transparent or opaque.
Features & Benefits
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
The Assura spiral adhesive is a combination of materials designed for security and protection in a spiral-structure, for:
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
A comfortable and discreet pouch
Assura 1-piece drainable has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
- Hide-away outlet - the outlet is easy to empty and clean, and has an integrated VELCRO® brand closure that can be easily tucked away – without the need for a closure clamp.
- Efficient filter - the integrated three-layer filter avoids the risk of the pouch ballooning up and causing unnecessary bulges, and neutralizes odour.
- Soft backing fabric - strong and water repellent, allowing for easy drying after a wash or swim.
Convexity, for stomas that are difficult to manage
Assura 1-piece drainable is available with convexity, designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage, for example a stoma that is retracted, or located in a deep skin fold or scar. It applies moderate to high pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude.
- Convex light: A solution for flush or slightly retracted stomas, providing extra security through light and delicate pressure on the abdomen.
- Convex: A solution for retracted stomas and deep skin folds and scars, providing extra security through moderate to high pressure on the abdomen.