The Drive Full Electric Low Bed quiet and convenient. The full electric operation provides smooth position changes with an easy-to-use Hand Pendant control for maximum comfort and versatility.
This bed comes packaged with one (1) pair of half rails and one (1) Gravity 7 mattress included.
Features and Benefits
- Low deck height with flexibility to configure "roll at any height" or "roll at low height only" caster location
- Height-adjustment and head/foot deck motors come pre-installed on the foot section; no assembly required
- Manual crank accessibility in the event of a power failure
- Easy-to-transport and set up — bed ships in two cartons
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending
- Long lasting Zinc-coated spring deck for Patient comfort
- Heavy-duty bed ends with durable HD Polyethylene Molded Bed End covers are attractive and easy-to-maintain
- Headboard is taller than footboard to blend with home décor
- Labels and color-coded springs help ensure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety
- High performance workhorse muscle of the 3-motor power plant is an industry standard
- Motor is UL Approved, Bed is manufactured in ISO9001 & ISO13485 facility
*Not including mattress height
|"Roll at Any Height": 14.81" - 22.83"
"Roll at Low Height": 11.81" - 19.83"
|Unit Dimensions||36"W x 88"L|
|Carton Shipping Weight||184 lbs|
|Weight Capacity||Patient Weight: 350 lbs
Total Weight*: 450 lbs
*Includes occupant, mattress, side rails, trapeze, accessories, personal affects, etc
Welds: Limited lifetime
Frame, Motor, Pendant: 5 years
All other parts: 1 year
For Customers in the Edmonton Area
In-Home Electric Bed Delivery & Installation in Edmonton
Home medical equipment is Healthcare Solutions' specialty. Being Edmonton's number one healthcare equipment supplier, we are proud to offer delivery of medical beds anywhere in the Edmonton area.
Electric Bed Repairs in Edmonton
If you live in the Edmonton area, you also have access to repair services on everything we sell, including hospital beds. These are quality machines that are built to last, but if you do need a repair, call us to set up an appointment.
Electric Bed Financing & Warranties
Healthcare Solutions carries the highest quality products with the best warranties in the industry. We also offer financing options on all products over $500. Click here to apply for financing.
Contact Healthcare Solutions
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Phone Number- 1-800-565-0333
Email Address- firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our contact page to see the addresses of our two locations in Edmonton.