Drive Full Electric Low Bed with Gravity 7 Support Mattressby
- Low Deck height with flexibility to configure "roll at any height" or "roll at low height only" castor location
- -Roll at any Height: 14.81" (376mm) to 22.83" (580 mm) deck height
- -Roll at Low Height: 11.81 (300 mm) to 19.83" (504mm) deck height
- Quiet, convenient, full electric operation provides smooth position change w/easy-to-use Hand Pendant control of Head/Foot Section positioning and overall height of the bed frame for maximum comfort and versatility for the patient or caregiver
- Height-adjustment and Head/Foot deck motors come pre-installed on the foot section; no assembly required
- In the event of power failure, top mounted Hi/Lo crank accessibility and manual crank motor override of sleep surface adjustments
- Easy-to-transport and set up, Bed ships in two cartons
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending
- Long lasting Zinc-coated spring deck for Patient comfort
- Heavy-duty bed ends with durable HD Polyethylene Molded Bed End covers are attractive, easy-to-maintain
- Headboard is taller than footboard to blend with home décor
- Labels and color-coded springs help ensure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety
- High performance workhorse muscle of the 3-motor power plant is an industry standard
- Half rails and full rails available in packages (PKG) or sold separately
- Motor is UL Approved, Bed is manufactured in ISO9001 & ISO13485 facility
- Satisfies applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- Extension kit available (model #15005EXTKIT-L) extends length from 80" to 84"
- Patient Weight Capacity 350 lbs. (158kg). Total Weight Capacity 450 lbs. (204kg). Includes occupant, mattress, rails, trapeze, accessories, personal affects, etc.
|Roll at any Height||14.81" (376mm) to 22.83” (580mm) deck height|
|Roll at Low Height||11.81” (300mm) to 19.83” (504mm) deck height|
|Unit Dimensions||36" (.914m) (W) x 88" (2.24m) (L)|
|Carton Shipping Weight||184 lbs.|
|Weight Limit||Pt Wgt 350 lbs. (158 kg)/Total Wgt 450 lbs. (204 kg) (Includes occupant, mattress, side rails, trapeze, accessories, personal affects, etc.)|
|Warranty||Original Purchaser. Limited Lifetime on welds, 5 year on frame, motor, pendant, 1 year on all other parts and components|
|Warranty||During the warranty period, defective items will be repaired or replaced at Drive's option at no charge|
For Customers in the Edmonton Area
In-Home Electric Bed Delivery & Installation in Edmonton
Home medical equipment is Healthcare Solutions' specialty. Being Edmonton's number one healthcare equipment supplier, we are proud to offer delivery of medical beds anywhere in the Edmonton area.
Electric Bed Repairs in Edmonton
If you live in the Edmonton area, you also have access to repair services on everything we sell, including hospital beds. These are quality machines that are built to last, but if you do need a repair, call us to set up an appointment.
Electric Bed Financing & Warranties
Healthcare Solutions carries the highest quality products with the best warranties in the industry. We also offer financing options on all products over $500. Click here to apply for financing.
Contact Healthcare Solutions
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Phone Number- (888) 540-9939
Email Address- email@example.com
Visit our contact page to see the addresses of our two locations in Edmonton.