This skin barrier is part of a two-piece pouching system. The FlexWear barrier is a skin barrier that provides excellent adhesion to the skin and is designed to be worn for more than one day. The skin barrier has an integrated floating flange, which allows fingers to be placed under the flange, to help minimize pressure on the abdomen when attaching a pouch.
• FlexWear skin barrier, convex
• Skin barrier with integrated beige floating flange
• Cut-to-fit and pre-sized skin barriers
• Available with or without tape border
• Designed to be used with any New Image drainable, closed or urostomy pouch with same flange size
• Not made with natural rubber latex