Made to the Highest Global Standards, Hoyer Pro Slings Handle the Most Demanding Tasks as well as the Simple Ones, with Comfort and Dignity
Hoyer has been making slings, the all-important patient interface, for over 60 years, when Ted Hoyer first developed and marketed the technology for people like himself who needed assistance with transfer. Hoyer slings are designed to be effective, yet comfortable without compromise to resident safety. Hoyer slings are tested to the highest global standards, EN ISO 10535, and are CE marked. There are over 200 slings to choose from to meet your need. Fabric options are available as well as specialty slings for hygiene, toileting, repositioning, turning and gait training.
- Designed for comfort AND safety
- Manufactured to the highest global standards, EN ISO 10535 and CE marked
- General purpose offering as well as special purpose designs
- Available in a variety of fabrics
- Tested to EN ISO 10535, the global standard for patient lifts
- CE marked
- Washable up to 185 degrees F
Note: Product delivery may take 1-3 weeks.