Copa hydrophilic foam dressings provide an ideal moist wound healing environment for a wide variety of wounds. This highly absorbent, non-linting dressing is designed to protect and cushion moderate to heavily exudating wounds.
Copa plus dressings contain a polyurethane backing designed to help prevent leakage and dressing strike throughs
- Surface: Petal-soft is no exaggeration. A touch of smooth satin glides across your skin, light and cool.
- Thickness: A cushiony foam pad offers high support, springing back when pressed.
- Conformity: Pliable foam allows for quick, easy shaping to apply over any wound.
- Wear: It rests lightly on the wound surface, remaining soft and pliable while absorbing and trapping exudate.
- Reduced potential for skin maceration
- Soft, conformable -great patient comfort
- Increases nursing convenience and efficiencies
- Pressure ulcers
- Skin tears
- Skin graft donor sites
- Neuropathic (diabetic) ulcers
- Venous leg ulcers, including use under compression wraps
|55544||Kendall Hydrophilic Foam Dressing 4" x 4" (10.2 cm x 10.2 cm)|
|55566||Kendall Hydrophilic Foam Dressing 6" x 6" (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)|
|55588||Kendall Hydrophilic Foam Dressing 8" x 8" (20.3 cm x 20.3 cm)|
|55544P||Kendall Hydrophilic Foam Plus Dressing 4" x 4" (10.2 cm x 10.2 cm)|
|55566P||Kendall Hydrophilic Foam Plus Dressing 6" x 6" (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)|
|55588P||Kendall Hydrophilic Foam Plus Dressing 8" x 8" (20.3 cm x 20.3 cm)|