The Model 260 with Starla chair is Stannah's premium stairlift for stairs that turn. With a high, rounded back and gently tilted seat, the Starla is the most comfortable stairlift Stannah has ever made. A button on the armrest folds the footrest up and down, making it easy to get in and out of the seat.
Choose from five upholstery colours, which are also available trimmed with light or dark wood. Your stairlift will be designed to make the best use of the space available, with a custom-made rail to hug the side of your stairs. Enjoy the full use of your home in comfort and safety.
Contact us for a free, no obligation quote today.
Features and Benefits
- Tight turns and narrow stairs are no problem, and the Stannah 260 can be parked neatly out of the way
- Comfortable and safe — The generously padded seat has a high back for comfort, and the seat tilts back slightly for added security
- Plain or wood trimmed upholstery — Choose from 5 different colours of fabric or vinyl upholstery, and optionally add dark or light wood trim
- Easy-to-use controls — The slimline control allows you to use any part of your hand to operate the stairlift
- Seat belt — A retractable seat belt fastens and unfastens with one hand, and is mounted on the arm-rest, within easy reach
- Seat sensor — Stops the stairlift from moving until you are securely seated
- Safety sensors — Stop the stairlift if it meets and obstruction
- Powered footrest — Folds the footrest up or down; this makes it easier to get in and out of the chair, and avoids the need to bend when folding the footrest
- Arm isolation — Prevents the control on the chair from working until the downside-armrest is lowered
- On/Off switch — A pulsing blue light indicates that the switch is off
- Swivel levers — Use the levers, or option one or two-way powered swivel, to get off your stairlift in the safest position at the top or bottom of your stairs
- Easy folding — Armrest, seat and footrest fold neatly away, leaving room for walking past
- Key lock — A key lock prevents unauthorized use
- Use remotes on either landing to call or send your stairlift
- When swiveled to face the top landing, the Starla chair forms a barrier across the top of the stairs
Turns the chair to face away from the stairs, for ease-of-use and safety. By using the remote, the chair can be turned to block the top of the stairs before approaching to sit down.
The standard retractable seatbelt can be upgraded to an "Immobilizer seat belt" so that the chair will not operate from the armrest control until the seat belt is engaged. A lab-diagonal and five-point seat belt provides extra restraint over the shoulders and, if needed, between the legs.
Allows the chair to be parked a short way up the rail, conveniently out of the way.
In addition to the standard Pearl colour, the curved rail can be finished in Nut Brown, Ochre, Beige, Black, and Gray.
Used at mid-landings (such as split level staircases).
Approximately doubles the number of journey provided by the batteries.
Rubber Mats and Wall Ties
Used where the support legs cannot be fastened to the floor.
Reduced Footrest and Offset Footrest
Used on narrow or steep stairs.
Used where the chair may be run into an open door during travel.
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|