TENA Day Regular Pads
Pads designed for moderate to heavy bladder and/or bowel incontinence protection. As a 2-Piece system, these pads provide a more discreet, body-close fit when worn with TENA Knit or Comfort Pants.
Choose TENA Day Regular Pads for moderate bladder control protection. TENA Pads come in four absorbency levels that are designed to be used with washable TENA Reuseable Pants. They are anatomically-designed for comfort and security, and the Dry-Fast Dual Core ensures long-lasting dryness. A wetness indicator on the outside helps to determine whether changing is required.
Features and Benefits
- DRY-FAST CORE technology rapidly pulls fluid away from the skin and traps it into the lower storage core where it is gelled by Superabsorbent microbeads for greater security and skin dryness.
- LIGHT AND AIRY 2-Piece pad and pant system helps promote skin health. Pad design is open on the sides, leaving more skin surface exposed to the air. Secure pad with breathable TENA Reusable Pants.
- CONTOURED CORE promotes improved comfort and leakage protection.
- WETNESS INDICATOR (on back) alerts caregivers that the pad has been soiled and needs to be checked.
- SOFT, NONWOVEN BACKSHEET is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and greater dignity.
- OVAL-SHAPED ELASTICS hug the body, creating a comfortable seal for improved leakage protection.
Length 61 cm (24")
SOLD PER CASE (2 Bags)
46 each /Bag