Fisiocrem is backordered until June 2023
FisiocremSOLUGEL is a topical solution for the relief of muscle and joint pain.
How to use:
- Gently rub a liberal amount (approx. 1 tsp.) into the affected area 2-3 times a day or as often as required.
- Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your Healthcare Professional.
- clean, easy to use and has a pleasant natural fragrance.
- can be used with physiotherapeutic ultrasound.
- can be used in combination with other treatment options to help relieve muscle and joint pain, such as ice or heat packs, or before applying supportive bandages.
FisiocremSOLUGEL contains a special combination of natural plant extracts.
Contains no hydroxybenzoates or parabens.
Arnica is probably one of the best-known herbs worldwide for its use in natural medicine. Arnica is traditionally used in Herbal medicine to help relieve pain and/or inflammation in muscles and joints, sprains, bruises and muscular aches and pains.
Commonly known as St John's Wort, Hypericum has a long history for its use in soothing damaged and irritated nerves commonly found in low back pain, strains and sprains. It's these therapeutic actions which provide support to Arnica for the relief of pain in muscles and joints
Plays a supportive role to Arnica as a topical antiinflammatory. Anti-inflammatories are used to assist the dispersion of swelling, and providing a calming relief for angry localized tissues.
Australian Tea tree oil, is well known for its analgesic, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial effects. It is through these actions that the herb provides support to Arnica to help relieve pain and inflammation in muscles and joints.
FisiocremSOLUGEL may be used to assist in the treatment of:
- muscle and joint pain
- lower back pain
- soft tissue trauma.