The Chair Lift transforms your bathtub without any renovations. It’s even easier to install than the conversion kit, making it a popular add-on for people who want simple solutions to make their bathroom safer.
By placing the portable, powered seat in your bath, you’ll not only have a bench to slide onto for easy entry & exit, the seat also lowers you into the bathwater with the simple push of a button (& lifts you back up when you’re finished).
This means that getting in and out of the tub is easier, and you won’t have to steady your weight and balance as you try to sit down on the tub floor from a standing position. For people with limited mobility, this makes a huge difference; it reduces the risk of slips and falls and increases independence at the same time.
- One of the quietest and lightest bathtub lifts on the market
- Portable for easy travel and weighs only 11.5 kg/25 lbs
- Easy to store when not in use
- Added comfort from padding and reclining features
- Easy to install and operate; a completely tool-free set up
- Convenient two-piece construction for easy travel and storage
- Seat and back are padded for comfort
- Seat is washable for hygienic purposes
- Back can recline to 50 degrees for relaxation
- Comes with four quick-release suction cups with the option for an additional two, making it always safe and secure to use in the bathtub
- The completely watertight hand control floats so you can use it worry-free while bathing
- Weighs only 11.5 kg/25 lbs
- Seat lowers to 6cm/2.3″
- Seat height reaches 48cm/18.8″
- The battery in the Hand Control can be charged easily; just unplug it from the seat and plug it into a wall outlet.
- Available in grey with blue or white covers
- Hygienic cutaway and slim-line profile for easy handling
- Built-in safety controls
- Headrest available as an option
- Lifting mechanism is produced by the Danish brand, Linak