Curity AMD antimicrobial gauze sponges are impregnated with PHMB (Polyhexamethylene Biguanide), a powerful yet safe antiseptic that has a broad range effectiveness against gram positive and gram negative microorganisms including some multi-drug resistant strains such as MRSA. This exciting new product provides healthcare facilities a low cost, prophylactic method of treatment without changing nursing protocol.
- Contain PHMB (Polyhexamethylene Biguanide).
- Resists bacterial colonization within the dressing.
- Reduce bacterial penetration through the dressing.
- Broad-spectrum effectiveness provides protection against gram negative, gram positive and fungi/yeast microorganisms including MRSA and VRE.
- Limits cross-contamination from and to the patient, clinician and environment
SOLD IN A BOX/PACKAGE ONLY
2506 - 50 pieces
2533 - 50 pieces
441214 - 200 Non-Sterile pieces