The Hely Weber Global Knee brace features an anterior closure that adjust to various calf sizes. It is designed to provide support and pain relief for global knee osteoarthritis and for patients with knee OA who are asymptomatic for anterior pain.
The patella sling and "U" buttress lifts and controls the patella with an inferior to superior directional pull. This pull places the patella in a more natural position and helps patients propel up and down stairs with more stability and less pain.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable calf allows brace to fit even the hard to fit "conical legged" patients
- Provides stability and addresses patellar pain associated with early and end stage OA
- Complex constructions of spacer fabrics, Lycra and urethane laminate, creates a lightweight breathable base
- Rigid range of motion hinges block peak varus/valgus movement during ambulation
- Patellar sling with Trakaderm buttress lifts and elevates patella into a more natural position for chronic swelling
- Soft, comfortable three-layer condyle pad system
Measure 6" Above Patella
|Small||16" - 18" (41cm-46cm)|
|Medium||17.5" - 19.5" (44cm-50cm)|
|Large||18.5" - 20.5" (47cm-52cm)|
|X-Large||19.5" - 22" (50cm-56cm)|