The Advance E patient lift from Hoyer represents a true step forward in patient lift design and performance. It uses the very latest design and manufacturing technologies to ensure the Advance is the most functional and stylish lift in its class today.
- Oversized handle for increased control
- Patent pending push footpad reduces the force needed to initiate movement
- Compact design
- Swan neck leg design accommodates large furniture
- No tools required to fold
- All aluminum construction
- Foot operated leg spreading mechanism requires no bending to operate
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many times will a full battery charge lift a patient?
Approximately 20 - 25 lifts per charge.
2. Does the mast have to be removed completely when transporting?
No. The mast folds down and stays as a part of the base.
3. How is the unit folded for transporting?
First of all, you pull out the release knob located in the front of the base. Then, fold the legs together so that the tips are touching each other. Lower the boom all the way down. Connect the cradle into the wire holder. Loosen the knobs on either side of the mast located near the base. Pull the mast up and pivot forward so it is next to the base legs. Pull out the retaining strap from the top of the mast and wrap around the leg ends.
4. Can I use the standard 2 or 4 point slings used with the other Hoyer lifts?
No. There are specific slings to be used only with the ADVANCE lift.
5. The cradle has 6 hooks, 3 on each side. Which ones are used?
Use the hooks that are opposite each other on the cradle. The single outside hook on each side is not used with any of the slings.
|Lifting Range||Up to 71"|
|Width||22" - 39"|
|Product Weight||Mast Base & Boon Assembly: 64 lbs|
|Length||49" - 51"|
|Height||23" - 71"|
|Folded Dimensions||17.7" H x 46.5" D x 21.6" W|
|Leg Dimensions||Open External Width: 42.5"
Open Internal Width: 39.5"
Closed External Width: 25"
Closed Internal Width: 22"
Overall Height of Legs: 4.5"
|Batteries (power only)||12 volt rechargeable sealed lead acid type
(6 hour charge)
|Weight Capacity||340 lbs|
Warranty: Sunrise Medical guarantees this Hoyer® product with a 2 year limited warranty on the frame and all other components excluding normal wear and tear items. Please reference the owners manual for detailed warranty information.