Hoyer has been making slings, the all important patient interface, for over 60 years, when Ted Hoyer first developed and marketed the technology for people like himself who needed assistance with transfer. Hoyer slings are designed to be effective, yet comfortable without compromise to resident safety. Hoyer slings are tested to the highest global standards, EN ISO 10535, and are CE marked. There are over 200 slings to choose from to meet your need. Sling choices are designed to address basic lift/transfer, hygiene, and toileting.
The Oxford Long Seat sling is a hammock style sling designed for amputees but also suitable for other patients. This sling is traditionally fitted from a recumbent position and the use of side suspenders will facilitate a more comfortable transfer. Patients should be carefully assessed for suitability by a qualified person.
- Available in polyester or net materials
- Available with or without commode aperture
- Colour coded binding indicates sling size
- Positioning handles allow easy patient repositioning
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
- Can be customised to fulfil patient specific needs
- Safe Working Load: 500lbs / 227kg
- 1 year warranty
- Tested to BS EN ISO 10535 standard.
Note: Product delivery may take 1-3 weeks.
Click here to view the Hoyer Professional Long Seat Loop Style Sling User Instruction Manual.
Click here to view Hoyer Professional Long Seat Loop Style Sling Warranty Information.
Each sling is marked with the following color coded symbols:
|Size||Color Code||Recommended Weight Range|
|Small||Red||75 - 150 lbs|
|Medium||Yellow||125 - 200 lbs|
|Large||Green||175 - 300 lbs|