Verdian Ear Infrared Thermometer is a lightweight and compact thermometer that provides quick and accurate temperature measurements at the push of a button. It has a unique and attractive design that provides a fast, accurate and easy way to take a temperature through the ear.
A temperature reading is provided in just one second! The thermometer does not require a protective lens cover; its waterproof tip can be easily cleaned with water or rubbing alcohol.
Research indicates that the ear is an ideal site for taking body temperature. The eardrum shares blood vessels with the hypothalamus, the part of the brain that regulates body temperature and with that in mind, the ear is an accurate indicator of internal body temperature. Since ear thermometers are designed to receive information from the ear, it is a very safe method for measuring temperature and can be used on children of all ages.
- 1-second tympanic readout
- Proven clinical accuracy
- Backlit display
- Peak temperature tone
- Memory recall of last 10 readings
- Fever alert
- Fahrenheit/Celsius measurements
- Automatic shut-off
- Low-battery indicator
- Includes: thermometer, storage case, CR2032 lithium battery, detailed English/Spanish instructions, FAQ pamphlet and quick start guide
- Meets ASTM Standard E1965-98
- Storage pouch
- No tip covers required
- CR2032 lithium battery included
- 5-Year limited warranty