4-Wheel Stability with 3-Wheel Maneuverability in Mid Size Scooter
Get a 4-wheel scooter with a 3-wheel turning radius with the Jazzy Zero Turn 10 and Pride's patented, intelligent-turning, iTurn Technology. Navigate tight corners and small spaces effortlessly with a 43" turning radius. Illuminate your ride with bright LED lighting. Dual motors and CTS suspension ensure a smooth and comfortable drive.
- Charging port built into the tiller for easy charging
- Contemporary new rim design makes the Jazzy Zero Turn look as good as it drives
- CTS suspension for comfortable long range use
- Delta tiller, ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right hand operation
- Dual motors for added traction in rough terrain
- Front basket
- Full LED lighting package for safe operation
- iTurn Technology provides 4-wheel stability with 3-wheel turning radius
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Heavy Duty Style with 400 weight capacity
With contemporary styling and cutting-edge technology, the ZERO TURN 10 (aka ZT10) is the perfect combination of aggressive performance and maneuverability. Powerful dual motors and two-wheel drive offers aggressive traction, easily tackling rugged terrain on trails. When you're done spending time outdoors, the Zero Turn 10 transitions seamlessly indoors. Maneuver smoothly through the halls and doorways with iTurn Technology.
- Three-speed control lets you adjust your speed when moving from indoor to outdoor driving
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Easy access tiller-mounted XLR charger port
- USB charger integrated in the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable electronic devices
- Integrated storage/cup holder in the tiller
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Front Tire||9" solid|
|Rear Tires||10.75" solid|
|Maximum Speed1||Up to 7 mph|
|Ground Clearance3||2" at motor|
|Seating3||Reclining High Back, 20w x 20d|
|Weight (w/o Batteries)||197.3 lbs.|
|Battery Weight||30.25 lbs. each|
|Battery Requirements4,5||Size (2) 40Ah|
|Per Charge Range1,2||
Up to 18 miles at 400 lbs.
Up to 24 miles at 200 lbs.
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 3.5 amp|
|Suspension||CTS (front and rear suspension)|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece3,6||75 lbs. (front section)|
Notes:1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%). 2 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or 3%). 3 AGM or gel cell type required. 4 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity. 5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.