MedSpec DynaTrack Hinged Patella
The DynaTrack Plus Patella Stabilizer with Hinges is one of the most popular knee supports specifically designed for patellafemoral dysfunction with the added benefit of medial and lateral stabilization.
Great choice to aid in patella tracking without the bulk of typical lateral stabilization braces.
- The DynaTrack Plus has the same popular buttress design as the original DynaTrack with the addition of heavy duty stainless steel hinges for extraordinary stability.
- Anterior closure design.
- New Coolflex Material.
Features & Benefits:
- Aluminum hinges: offer superior medial and lateral stability
- Internal patella buttress: applies direct, adjustable pressure to patella and remains in position due to SkinLoc lining material
- Anterior closure design: allows for ease of application and an optimum fit
- Internal SkinLoc pad: grips proximal end of calf to inhibit distal migration
- Open popliteal: minimizes material bunching during flexion to improve comfort
- US manufacturing: higher quality control standards
Sizing Chart: Please measure around mid patella(knee cap)
|X-Small||117041||117051||10" - 12"|
|Small||117042||117052||12" - 14"|
|Medium||117044||117054||14" - 16"|
|Large||117045||117055||16" - 18"|
|X-Large||117046||117056||18" - 20"|
|XX-Large||117047||117057||20" - 22"|
|Patellar tracking disorder occurs when the kneecap (patella) shifts out of place as the leg bends or straightens. In most cases, the kneecap shifts too far toward the outside of the leg, although in a few people it shifts toward the inside.|