MedSpec Patellavator Knee Orthosis-special order
- Great choice for treating patellar tendonitis, Osgood Schlatter's disease, and Chondromalacia of the patella.
- Padded rope core with external laces: applies pressure to patellar tendon.
- Coolflex material: does not irritate popliteal since material stretches and breathes.
- Interlocking closure: extremely secure and very comfortable.
- Low profile design: does not irritate oppositie leg. Fits easily inside pant leg or uniform.
Patellavator knee orthosis provides compression on the patellar tendon, helping spread pressure uniformly across the patellar tendon, reducing discomfort and irritation. This compression may also help stabilize your patella, improving its tracking. In addition, Patellavator knee orthosis absorbs stress to the knee, reducing vibrations in the femoral groove.
Feature and Benefits
- The Patellavator knee orthosis patellar tendon strap is designed to provide consistent pressure on the patellar tendon.
- The strap is made from neoprene, which stretches, allowing it to stay comfortably in place.
- Tubing, sewn into the neoprene, is used to provide gentle compression and a plastic loop is utilized to make it easier to adjust.
- The strap attaches with a velcro closure.
Sizing Chart: Measure Knee circum. right below patella (knee cap)