Easy-to-use self adhesive dressing with increased comfort and wear time
Mepore is the worlds first gentle, secure and long lasting self adhesive dressing. Its absorption qualities makes Mepore a suitable dressing for the treatment of low to moderately exuding wounds such as surgical incisions, minor burns, cuts and abrasions. The protective layer and rounded corners enhance its ease of application.
Good absorption and solvent-free adhesive
Gentle and secure fixation, rounded corners and protective layer
Increased comfort and wear time
Flexible fabric that conforms well to body contours
Mepore is an air permeable, self-adhesive and absorbent dressing designed expecially for surgical wounds. It is made of a nonwoven viscose and coated with a polymer layer with a water-based polyacrylate adhesive for a gentle and secure self-adhesive dressing.
It is fitted with rounded corners and protective layer, has great absorption qualities yet has a low adherent wound contact layer. Mepoore is sterile unless the inner package is damaged or opened prior to use.
Indications for use:
- Surgical incisions and sutured wounds
- Laproscopy and Arthroscopy puncture sites
- Abrasions and low-exuding traumatic wounds
- Cannula sites
- Shallow wounds with little or no exudate
Directions for use:
- Remove outer half of release film.
- Gently fixate to skin at one end of incision site.
- Position dressing over incision site.
DO NOT STRETCH
- Remove remaining half of release liner and smooth adhesive border to the skin.
- To remove, loosen top edge of adhesive border andslowly peel the dressing from the skin in the direction of hair growth.
- Change Mepore as indicated by wound condition or existing protocol
|Mepore - sterile|
|Mepore Adhesive rolls - non-sterile|