The large, walnut, wood-grain low pressure laminate top provides a roomy surface for this non-tilt overbed table by Drive Medical. The base of the product is highly adjustable; it can be raised with just the slightest upward pressure and adjusts anywhere from 28" to 45". The 15" x 30" table top locks in place securely the moment the height adjustment handle is released. The strong chrome-plated steel "H" base and mast are available in chrome. 2" swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability.
Features and Benefits
- Walnut, wood grain low pressure laminate top
- Table top can be raised or lowered in infinite positions between 28"-45"
- Chrome-plated steel "H" base provides security and stability
- 15" x 30" table top is locked securely when height adjustment handle is released
- Table top can be raised with slightest upward pressure
- Base and mast are available in chrome or silver vein finishes
- 2" swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability
- Tabletop (Height): 28"-45".
- Tabletop (Width): 30".
- Tabletop (Depth): 15".
- Base (Width): 26.5".
- Depth (Base): 15.5".
- Product Weight: 22 lbs.