The Symbia 23°’ provides dimensions and angles tested for a comprehensive reclined position. It's designed to balance pressure along the spine and improve back sleeping. This wedge helps with moderate digestive and respiratory problems such as acid reflux, snoring, sleep apnea and congestion.
Usage: Whether sitting or lying, make sure to recline from the waist up to ensure complete support. Duration of use varies according to individual needs.
- Provides back, shoulders and trapezes support
- Made with high density polyurethane foam. Comfort layer: High density, gel infused, viscoelastic foam (memory foam)
- Coconut covers provide unmatched comfort; it’s antibacterial and hypoallergenic
- Coconut cover breathes and absorbs humidity, which reduces the effect of nocturnal heat
- Coconut cover is machine washable in cold water. No ironing and no bleach needed
- Dimensions: 24" width x 28" length x 12" height; angle: 23°