The Posture Medic is a posture reminding resistance band that helps you stretch, strengthen and stabilize your back. A 6-week program is included to guide you towards better posture. You will learn how to stretch those tight muscles in your chest, neck and back. This increases your range of motion by loosening tight muscles, thus allowing you to straighten your back. Strengthening exercises specifically target the muscles in your neck and back that help you maintain proper posture. These back and neck muscles are often overlooked when working out and are underutilized due to our poor posture.
Throughout your busy day, you often end up slouching or hunching over without realizing it. This compresses your spine and tightens your chest and neck. Your upper back ends up weaker because it’s not engaged properly. And where does all this lead? Poor posture! And sometimes to pain. Posture Medic helps stabilize your posture by holding your shoulders further back and reminding you to “straighten up”. Wear the Posture Medic to help you develop the habit of straightening your back and shoulders. And you can do this without missing a beat!
- Plus Strength is available for users who are more athletically active. The Plus strength utilizes a proportionally heavier resistance band compared to the Original. This provides highly athletic and stronger individuals with a proper stretch and enough resistance to effective stabilize their posture.
- Progressive in size and stature — mimics the rhomboid and shoulder blade muscles and increases comfort, with no pinching under the armpits
- High quality ballistic grade nylon won't rip or fray
- Memory foam is thicker, comfortable to grip, and easy to disinfect
- Bracing is flat and comfortable to wear
Do The Following
- Do follow instructions
- Do begin by wearing only 15 minutes per day to assess body's imbalances
- Do begin by doing basic stretches 1x per day for 5-15 seconds to assess tightness
- Do begin by doing basic exercises 1x per day 15 repetitions to assess weakness
- Do use the Posture Medic as a reminder to keep good posture
- Do basic exercises and stretches daily
DON'T Do The Following
- Do NOT wear for longer then 30 minutes at a time.
- Do NOT continue to wear if any tingling in arms begins (immediately remove)
- Do NOT continue to wear if any pain or pinching arises (immediately remove)
- Do NOT count on the Posture Medic to fix your posture just by wearing it, you must do the stretches and exercises to gain long term success
- Do NOT use the Posture Medic for ANY other purpose than is intended