Many people have enough strength to stand on their legs but not the ability to move their feet. In these circumstances, TurnTable, which is placed on the floor under the feet, is an outstanding, easy-to-use aid for the more skilled carer and for transferring a user between chair and wheelchair, wheelchair and toilet or from wheelchair to bed. The carer can guide and slow the transfer by keeping half a foot on the TurnTable.
For maximum safety in transfers, without the risk of twisting ankles and knees, we recommend using EasyBelt or FlexiBelt, alternatively FlexiMove, together with TurnTable.
TurnTable is available in three sizes with or without handle. TurnTable is made of durable polyethylene with a rubbery anti-slip surface.
- The surface provides a good grip against both feet and floor.
- The two plates rotate smoothly over each other.
- A practical handle facilitates handling.
- Convenient size and low weight.
- Easy to clean with an alcohol or soap solution.