Built for fitness and engineered for performance, safety and comfort, these premium-quality Urban Poles enable you to burn up 20 to 46% more calories than walking without poles. The patented ergonomic CoreGrip engages your core muscles with every step.
Join the Urban Poling Movement and Walk your way to better health!
- Anti-vibration features and secure twist locking system
- 2-sectional collapsible poles, adjustable for user heights from 4’2″ to 6’2″ (127 to 187 cm)
- Ergonomic patented CoreGrip to support the wrist in a neutral position to reduce strain
- Wide ledge instead of a strap to reduce the risk of injury
- Carbide steel tip for use on sand, trails, snow and in other slippery conditions
- Weight bearing capacity per pole is 90 lbs (40 kg).
- Maximum user weight: 225 lbs (102 kg)
|Weight Bearing Capacity Per Pole||90 lbs / pole (40 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||225 lbs (102 kg)
|Collapsed Length||78 cm (31")|
|Boots (removable)||55 durometer rubber|
To learn more about poling read our article about 10 Powerful Benefits of Using Walking Poles.
To see our full range of Walking & Hiking Poles visit our Walking Poles section.