The Dr Ho's Decompression Back Belt can help with acute or chronic back pain related to degenerative or bulging discs, scoliosis, spinal stenosis, sitting, lifting, and sports. It can also help to stabilize the lower back and reduce stiffness.
Developed by back pain specialist Dr. Michael Ho, the Decompression Belt is unlike any other support or back pain belt, because it also provides clinical grade traction and decompression therapy. Decompression is a proven technique endorsed by medical professionals used in both upper and low back pain treatment, without the need for surgery or drugs.
- Cllinical grade traction and decompression
- Comfortable and entirely wireless
- 2-in-1 pain relieving modes
- Effective core and lower back support
- Use it at home or on-the-go
How It Relieves Back Pain
- When inflated, the Decompression Belt helps stretch and creates traction in the lower back. This gentle motion works to lengthen the spine and release worn-out discs from pressure. It also allows better blood, oxygen and nutrients flow to reduce inflammation around the discs and sciatic nerve.
- Unstable lower back can trigger pain and spasms in everyday activities. The Decompression Belt supports your lower back to prevent these episodes, while also adding stability around the midsection so you can strengthen your back with less pain.
- Tension, stress and back pain are the results of overworked back muscles and misalignment. When the Decompression Belt is inflated, it stretches these back muscles and releases pressure off surrounding joints.
- When inflated, the Decompression Belt increases 4 inches in height, which can support and lift your upper body weight. Reduced pressure on your lower back frees up the spine to lengthen and eases tension on compressed discs.
Please note that for hygienic reasons this product is non-refundable and/or non-returnable.
There are 2 different belt sizes - A and B. Each belt size fits a range of waist sizes, as indicated in the sizing chart. To ensure that you choose the correct size you can measure your waist with a measuring tape. Simply line up the measuring tape with your belly button and go around your body for the most accurate measurement.
|Decompression Belt Size||Men & Women
Waist Size / Jean Size
|Size A||25" - 41"||0 - 16|
|Size B||42" - 55"||16+|