With the Invacare Walker, providers, clinicians and consumers gain the stability they need at an economical price. Invacare Walkers offer a wide, deep frame with a large number of height adjustments and are offered in junior and adult sizes. The walker has a lower side brace for added stability and is stable, lightweight and easy to lift and maneuver. Walkers include PVC handgrips that provide comfort and long-lasting wear and anti-rattle silencers for quiet operation.
- Composite lower side brace stiffens walker frame and adds stability
- Folding mechanisms are easy to reach from a seated position
- Lighter and easier to lift and maneuver
- PVS handgrips wear longer and provide greater comfort
- Walkers fold easily for transport or storage
|Width Inside Hand Grips:||17"|
|Width Inside Base Legs:||20.5"|
|Overall Depth:||Depth Opened At Base: 16.5"|
|Product Weight:||5 lb. 1 oz.|
|Product Weight Capacity:||300 lb.|
*All patient height ranges are approximate. Each individual should always consult with his/her physician or therapist to determine proper adjustment and usage.