Segment-leading bed designed for caregiver ease of use.
The revolutionary EasyCare is a fully configurable healthcare bed offered at price points ideal for care facilities of any size. Enhanced functionality and mobility features allow the bed to be configured to meet a variety of needs—for both the patient and caregiver.
FEATURES INLCUDED OUR PACKAGE:
- Advance Care positioning. Includes Gravity Assist, Comfort Chair, and Auto-Transfer Height functionality.
- 8 Pendant controller and staff controller included
- Corner mattress stops provide greater security of the mattress surface and easily adjust to the expanded widths of the frame
- A restructured and more robust sleep surface and panel mounting mechanism designed to provide added stability and extended product life
- 7-inch to 30-inch travel range offers safety, whether resting at an ultra low height or providing care at the highest height.
- Revolutionary arched legs deliver a super-strong wide stance for equipment clearance.
- Four-section mattress support platform offers a full range of comfort and therapeutic positions designed to reduce patient and caregiver injuries and potentially reduce shear.
- Therapeutic grid surface offers improved airflow and ultimate support for the newly reinforced sleep surface.
- Toroidal architecture engineering of the bed’s steeL frame is up to 30 times stronger than competitor’s angle iron bed frames.
- EasyLift Leg Lift provides quick positioning of the knee section of the bed for improved circulation – ideal for patients with blood flow disorders.
- Four DC motors supply amazingly quiet and smooth operation during frame articulation. The EasyCare now features a 4-year warranty on the frame electronics.
Mobility Selections Roll-in-Low
Functionality Selections Standard: AdvanceCare
Low Height 7"
High Height 30"
Bed Length 80"
Length Ext Options 4" Extender
Bed Width 35"
Width Ext. Options Integrated Width Exp CareWide Accessory
Casters Four casters (two locking)
Safe Work Load 600 lb
Underbed Clearance 23 ¾"
Product Weight 220 lb
Max Back Angle 65 Degrees to Horizontal
Max Knee Angle 35 Degrees to Horizontal
MSP Translation <1"
Mobility Height 7" - 30"
Mains Voltage 120 VAC
Frequency 60 Hz
Input Current 4.0 Amps
Electrical Protection Class I Hospital Grade
Duty Cycle 10%: 2 Min On/18 Min Off
Circuit Protection Auto Reset Current Sensor