The walnut, wood grain low-pressure laminate top on this deluxe tilt-top table by Drive Medical tilts 33 degrees in either direction, giving you the ability to adjust it to suit your needs. With the slightest upward pressure, the table can be raised or lowered in infinite settings between 26.5"-39", and the top locks securely when the height adjustment handle is released. Chrome-plated steel "H" base provides added stability and security and lead to swivel casters, which allow for maneuverability.
Features and Benefits
- Easily assembled
- Walnut, wood grain low pressure laminate top
- Top can be tilted 33 degrees in either direction
- Top can be raised or lowered in infinite settings between 26.5"-39"
- Swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability
- Chrome-plated steel "H" base provides security and stability
- Table top is locked securely when height adjustment handle is released
- Table top can be raised with the slightest upward pressure
- Tabletop (Height): 26.5"-39".
- Tabletop (Width): 30".
- Tabletop (Depth): 15".
- Base (Width): 26.5".
- Base (Depth): 15.5".