Recommended by leading surgeons, physicians and therapists, the evidence-based ACTIVATOR² Poles were designed by an occupational therapist & gerontologist specifically for rehab and long-term conditions. Urban Poling's unique patented CoreGrip was designed specifically to improve strengthening, stability and off-loading with your safety in mind.
ACTIVATOR² Poles are utilized extensively with pre/post hip/ knee surgery, Parkinson’s, stroke, MS, pain management, soft tissue injuries, cancer rehab, spinal conditions and older adults. There are currently 9 independent studies on the ACTIVATOR Poles at hospitals and universities including the renowned Royal National Orthopedic Hospital in London, UK.
New ACTIVATOR² Poles are were designed for taller clients and those up to 320 lbs (145 kg), while collapsing shorter for travel.
Features & Benefits
- Patented ergonomic Coregrip designed for core strengthening while reducing strain on wrist
- Bell shaped tip for stability
- Wide ledge instead of a strap to minimize the risk of injuries
- Anti-vibration features to minimize stress on joints
- Adjustable for users heights up to 6’4″ (193 cm)
- Trekking baskets
- 3-sectional and collapsible for travel – 20% shorter than 2 sectional poles to 25” (63 cm) vs 29″ (73 cm)
- Flip and button lock – 225 lbs (102 kg) of weight-bearing capacity per pole