Alldress is an all-in-one, self-adhesive, absorbent dressing, ideal for a wide variety of low to moderately exuding wounds, as either a primary or secondary dressing. The backing film provides a moist wound environment, and protects the wound from water and contamination.
- Easy-to-remove protection paper, for convenient and aseptic application
- Low-adhering wound contact net, minimises disturbance to the wound
- Breathable film that provides a moist wound environment
- Virus and bacteria proof backing film, for safety and protection
- Liquid proof barrier for protection from strike-through of wound fluids and outside contamination
- Skin-friendly polyacrylate adhesive for gentle and secure fixing
Alldress is made of a polyurethane film and a polyester nonwoven laminate, coated with a polyacrylate adhesive. The absorbent pad is covered with a low-adhering polyolefin net.