Bariatric Footstool with Handrail with Non Skid Rubber Platform 13062-1svby
A cross brace attached with aircraft rivets and 1" steel tube manufacturing give this heavy duty bariatric footstool with hand rail by Drive Medical the strength you require. A hand rail attached to the stool only adds extra support. It can withstand a weight capacity of up to 500 pounds. The non-skid ribbed rubber platform and reinforced rubber tips on the legs provide a stable surface.Features and Benefits
- Handrail. 500 lb. weight capacity
- Manufactured with 1" steel tubing
- Non-skid ribbed rubber platform
- Cross brace attached with aircraft-type rivets
- Step Surface (Width): 14".
- Step Surface (Depth): 10".
- Step (Height): 9".
- Width: 18.5".
- Depth: 14".
- Handle Height: 34.