DR-HO'S® Circulation Promoting Foot Massage Pads assist in improving the overall health of your entire body, especially the feet and lower limbs. If you suffer from poor circulation, damage from diabetic neuropathy, sciatic nerve problems, or constant pain in the legs, the Circulation Promoting Foot Massage Pads are a must-have.
Features and Benefits
- Promote better body circulation
- Excite degenerative nerves
- Relieve foot and lower limb pain
- Increase tissue oxygenation
- Elevate blood flow in the lower limbs
- Connect to an DR-HO'S TENS device
The Circulation Promoting Foot Massage Pads can relieve pain by helping you manage the following conditions:
- Neuropathic issues
- Nerve damage in the feet and legs
- Poor circulation
- Water retention in the joints
- Knee pain
- Overworked joints
Instructions for Use
Using the Circulation Promoting Foot Massage Pads is simple and can be done easily on-the-go or in the comfort of your own home. Just follow the below instructions and you'll be on your way to living pain-free:
- Using the connecting wire, connect the Circulation Promoting Foot Massage Pads to your Pain Therapy System. Ensure two AA batteries are inserted into the Pain Therapy System. For best results, use alkaline batteries as they provide a steady stream of power.
- Lightly spray the Circulation Promoting Foot Massage Pads and your feet and place your feet on Circulation Promoting Foot Massage Pads.
- To activate the Circulation Promoting Foot Massage pads, slowly turn the intensity dial on your Pain Therapy System until you begin to feel the sensation and adjust the mode and timer to your desired specifications.
- When finished, clean the conducting pads by rinsing them with water and lay out to dry.