Raptor Tubing Support Claw is a bedside accessory that helps prevent CPAP tubing from getting tangled while you sleep. The Raptor’s tall and agile design allows tubing to be held from above, making it easier to move without having tubing become tangled or damaged. Raptor uses its rotatable 360° claw with non-slip pads to grip your CPAP tubing while giving you more freedom to move in bed.
Raptor includes two attachment options; an adjustable clamp or a plate that fits under your mattress. Either option can securely hold on to a variety of bedroom objects, allowing the Raptor to have several different bedside setups for optimal comfort. The Raptor also comes with a 12” extension rod for users who need more height.
- Rotatable claw helps grip CPAP tubing while allowing more freedom to move in bed
- Durable aluminum rod core gives Raptor extra stability
- Two attachment options included; Adjustable Non-Slip Foot Clamp or Mattress Plate
- Clamp accommodates up to 3” bedframe or counter
- 360° Claw rotation
- 31" length with 12" extension rod for users who need more height