The DARCO APB All Purpose Boot embodies nearly perfect 4 season post-operative protection with a closed-toe design that keeps dressings and toes warm and dry. The boot is designed to provide unparalleled versatility by accommodating both bulky dressings and most fiberglass casts.
Features and Benefits
- Rocker Sole reduces plantar pressure under forefoot and heel by over 25%.
- Square Toe Design acts as a bumper to protect the toes when k-wires are present and provides better Left/Right fit.
- Ankle Strap seats foot firmly in shoe to reduce heel slippage and eliminate friction.
- removable Forefoot Closure provides security while eliminating buckle pressure.
- Zoned Outsole has an aggressive tread under the mid-foot where traction is needed most.
- removable Insole features twice the padding of standard insoles and can be modified as needed. Insole can be totally removed to accommodate DARCO's OSSovative Peg Assist customizable off-loading insole.
- Unique Metatarsal Shank under the MP joints increases support and rigidity under the forefoot.
Add the DARCO PegAssist Off-Loading Insole for even better results
- Post Surgical healing.
- Unna Boots, casts and other bulky dressings.
- Foot/Ankle trauma.
- Wounds or ulcerations present under metatarsal heads and toes.
|Size||Women's Shoe Size||Men's Shoe Size||Product Code|
|X-Small||3 - 5.5
|Small||6 - 7.5
||5 - 6.5
|Medium||8 - 9
||7 - 8
|Large||9.5 - 11
||8.5 - 10
|X-Large||11.5 - 13
||10.5 - 12.5