DARCO PegAssist Insole System PQ Series
The DARCO PegAssist Insole System features a multi-indication removable-peg chassis that effectively off-loads the plantar aspect of the foot after surgery or when wounds are present.
The PQ Series PegAssist System is built around a multi-purpose removable peg insole designed to fit the HeelWedge, OrthoWedge, APB and SlimLine.
- Removable pegs allow for localized off-loading of wounds and ulcerations of the foot
- Pressure reduced by as much as 60% while allowing patient to remain ambulatory.
- Poron cover eliminates the incidence of ring edema and edge abrasion.
- Included stabilizer board prevents adjacent pegs from collapsing.
- Available in a wide range of sizes and configurations designed to fit most DARCO shoes and walkers