EdemaWear Lite tubular elastic compression device provides longitudinally focused compression. This encourages free lymphatic and venous return for the reduction of edema. EdemaWear Lite is easy to apply and its comfortable open construction allows for air and moisture circulation for comfort.
Unlike conventional wraps and stockings patients and caregivers alike find EdemaWear Lite is easy to put on and easy to remove. It can be the first option for compression or as an alternative to compression modalities that patients refuse to use.
Features and Benefits
- It is washable, reusable and may be cut to fit
- EdemaWear is not made with natural rubber latex
- Cool, conformable and comfortable
- May be used alone or in combination with bandages
- A practical alternative to compression stockings and wraps
- Non-irritating nylon and LycraTM construction
- The stockinette length can be cut to size;
- Small stockinette are sold as a pair while all other sizes are sold individually;
- Each stockinette incorporates a coloured stripe to make size easy to distinguish and easier to reorder;