The Encore is our premium bed, providing measurably improved levels of care and comfort for the user and better ergonomics and protection from injury for the caregiver. Many key features are included as standard and its accessory line-up includes width and length options that make it well-suited to nearly any mattress and user.
Glidealign Retractable Deck Technology
Here's why vertical alignment is vital in long-term care:
- Superior fall prevention — when the user is kept in vertical alignment all access-points in the user's bed environment remain safely within reach.
- Superior staff/caregiver protection — fixed-deck beds cannot keep the user in alignment necessitating frequent turning or repositioning of the user, increasing the prospect of staff/caregiver injury.
- Superior protection from shearing — the user glides back to original position following HOB elevation. This protects sensitive skin areas such as sacrum, heels and elbows from skin shearing induced by friction with the sheets.
Readywide Integrated "Two Click" Expansion
- At-the-ready, "two click" expansion — click once to pull expander out to 39" wide, click again for 42" width
- Navigates narrow doorways — expanders provide fast, hassle-free solution for in-facility bed mobility
- Caregiver advantages — wider surface for safer, easier transfers and ADLs
- Bariatric bed when needed — accommodates users up to 600 lb (SWL)
Intelligent Smart Stop Improves Low-Bed Safety and Ergonomics
Smart Stop prevents falls by prohibiting the user from trying to egress from a dangerously too-low level. Lowering down into low height zone is only possible using the FEC. Flashing indicators display as bed goes into low height zone. Under-bed indicators can also be switched over to discreet nighttime floor level illumination.
3-Position Assist Device
Ergonomic 3-position assist device locks at right angle to the bed for sturdy ingress/egress support, protecting both user and caregiver. Both 3-position and half-length assist device made of molded, pleasing-to-touch materials.
Key Standard Features
- Durable, easy-to-clean wide-arched slats
- Lifetime welding guarantee on precision-welded construction
- Positively anchored baseboard bumper bar
- Heavy duty 3" field-tested casters
- Mobility at any height with head and foot-end floor locks
- Components individually polyester powder-coated
- Foot-end controller plus backlit 9 button control pendant
- Fixed mattress retainers & vascular foot ratchet
- Under-bed lights for discreet illumination
Ergonomic Optional Accessories
- Ergonomic 3-position assist device
- Bed extenders to 84"
- Bed & Deck Angle Indicator
- Snap in pendant holder
- Headboard-mounted pendant holder
- Molded plastic half-rail
- Transport dollies
- Portable backup battery
- Regular backup battery
- Drainage hooks
- IV pole
|Height Adjustment||8" - 31"|
|Sleep Surface||35" - 42" W
76" - 84" L
|Overall Dimensions||38" - 42" W x 84" L
|Total Weight Capacity||600 lbs|
|Warranty||Welds: 15 years
Frame: 10 years
Mechanical: 5 years
For Customers in the Edmonton Area
In-Home Electric Bed Delivery & Installation in Edmonton
Home medical equipment is Healthcare Solutions' specialty. Being Edmonton's number one healthcare equipment supplier, we are proud to offer delivery of medical beds anywhere in the Edmonton area.
Electric Bed Repairs in Edmonton
If you live in the Edmonton area, you also have access to repair services on everything we sell, including hospital beds. These are quality machines that are built to last, but if you do need a repair, call us to set up an appointment.
Electric Bed Financing & Warranties
Healthcare Solutions carries the highest quality products with the best warranties in the industry. We also offer financing options on all products over $500. Click here to apply for financing.
Contact Healthcare Solutions
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Phone Number- (888) 540-9939
Email Address- email@example.com
Visit our contact page to see the addresses of our two locations in Edmonton.