4x4" 7088 BOX OF 25
2x2" 7089 BOX OF 35
Excilon AMD antimicrobial drain sponges are impregnated with PHMB (Polyhexamethylene Biguanide), a powerful yet safe antiseptic that has a broad range effectiveness against gram positive and gram negative microorganisms including some multi-drug resistant strains such as MRSA.
- 0.2% PHMB
- Efficancy for up to 3 days
• Effective against most organisms
• Limits cross-contamination
• Prevents infections from growing and spreading in the dressing
• Minimizes infection exposure from strike-though
• Reduces the risk of hospital acquired infection
Excilon AMD Antimicrobial Drain and I.V. Dressings are intended for use as a primary dressing around drains, IV sites, and tracheotomies.
|7088||Excilon AMD Antimicrobial Drain Sponges, 6 Ply, 4" x 4" (10.2 cm x 10.2 cm)|
|7089||Excilon AMD Antimicrobial I.V. Drain Sponges, 6 Ply, 2" x 2" (5.1 cm x 5.1 cm)|