Free Standing Heavy Duty Bariatric Trapeze with Base and Wheels 13039by
Designed to assist larger individuals, this free-standing heavy duty bariatric trapeze bar by Drive Medical includes a sturdy base and wheels that simplify mobility. The product is designed to help the patient change positions in bed or aid in the transfer from bed to a chair. It features an overhead boom that swivels from 0 to 180 degrees and an adjustable chain attached to the boom allows the boom position to be placed anywhere from the edge of the headboard to the end of the boom. Simple assembly requires just a drill, a rubber mallet and a socket with wrench. The product has a weight capacity of 1,000 poundsFeatures and Benefits
- Designed to assist larger individuals to change positions while in bed and aid in the transfer from bed to chairs
- Easy to assemble
- (Requires only a drill, rubber mallet and socket with wrench)
- The overhead boom swivels from 0 degrees to 180 degrees
- Chain is adjustable from edge of headboard to the end of boom by sliding to desired position
- Height: 73".
- Width: 43".
- Depth: 48.5".
- Width Between Legs: 37.5".
- Boom (Length): 36".
- Product Weight: 100 lbs.