Ultra-slim and compact, the Handicare 1100 features the narrowest straight stairlift rail on the market. It can be placed close to the wall, leaving ample free space on the staircase for other users.
- Patented technology eliminates the need for a tooth rack, preventing the collection of grease or oil on the rail.
- Easy to clean and safe to touch, ensuring your staircase remains clean and tidy.
- Powered by Handicare's patented four-wheel drive technology with four quiet and reliable motors.
- In the rare event of a motor breakdown, users can complete their ride up or down the stairs.
- Fully certified by the international stairlift safety standard EN 81-40, designed for long-term, carefree daily use.
- Continuous charge functionality ensures batteries are always charged and ready for use.
- Suitable for users up to a maximum weight of 140kg (308 lbs).
Available Options for Customization:
- Ideal for homes with a door at the top of the stairs or where the stairlift might be a tripping hazard.
- Automatically moves the track clear of obstacles while the stairlift is in a parked position.
- Perfect for hallways requiring access through doorways close to the staircase.
- Manual folding of the track away from the doorway, providing clear access.