A one-piece, drainable pouching system with an integrated soft tap at the bottom of the pouch, which allows it to be connected to a bedside collector without the use of an adapter. These pouches are most suitable for colostomies or ileostomies with liquid output. The Flextend barrier is an extended wear skin barrier that is durable and offers high resistance to erosion. An access window allows for easy assessment without removing the pouch. Soft, beige ComfortWear pouch panels on body side help provide comfort.
- Drainable pouch with soft tap
- Flextend skin barrier, flat
- Ultra-clear odour-barrier pouch film
- Hinged access window
- Cut-to-fit skin barrier with no starter hole
- Available in sterile and non-sterile
- Not made with natural rubber latex