Hoyer has been making slings, the all important patient interface, for over 60 years, when Ted Hoyer first developed and marketed the technology for people like himself who needed assistance with transfer. Hoyer slings are designed to be effective, yet comfortable without compromise to resident safety. Hoyer slings are tested to the highest global standards, EN ISO 10535, and are CE marked. There are over 200 slings to choose from to meet your need. Sling choices are designed to address basic lift/transfer, hygiene, and toileting.
The Deluxe Standing sling is an easy fit sling suitable for standing and supporting. It is not a general purpose sling and clients should be assessed as to their suitability. The Deluxe Transport sling is an easy fit general purpose sling giving full support to most clients. It will not suit double amputees or lifting from a horizontal position.
- Fully padded design offers excellent patient comfort
- Colored attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
- Non-slip back section ensures the sling does not €˜ride up'
- Adjustable waist strap for added support and security
- Can be customized to fulfill patient specific needs
- Safe Working Load: 440lbs / 200kg
- 1 year warranty
- Tested to CE EN ISO 10535 standard.
Note: Product delivery may take 1-3 weeks.
Click here to view the Hoyer Professional Deluxe Standing & Transport Loop Style Sling User Instruction Manual.
Click here to view Hoyer Professional Deluxe Standing & Transport Loop Style Sling Warranty Information.
Each sling is marked with the following color coded symbols:
|Size||Color Code||Recommended Weight Range|
|Small||Red||75 - 150 lbs|
|Medium||Yellow||125 - 200 lbs|
|Large||Green||175 - 300 lbs|