Hoyer has been making slings, the all important patient interface, for over 60 years, when Ted Hoyer first developed and marketed the technology for people like himself who needed assistance with transfer. Hoyer slings are designed to be effective, yet comfortable without compromise to resident safety. Hoyer slings are tested to the highest global standards, EN ISO 10535, and are CE marked. There are over 200 slings to choose from to meet your need. Sling choices are designed to address basic lift/transfer, hygiene, and toileting.
The Oxford Access Padded sling has been designed specifically to facilitate the toileting process by allowing excellent access to clothing. It is an easy to fit sling, fully padded for additional comfort. It is not a general purpose sling and will only suit around 25% of clients.
- Available with or without head support
- Adjustable body belt for added support and security
- Non-slip back section ensures the sling does not €˜ride up'
- Colour coded binding indicates sling size
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
- Can be customised to fulfil patient specific needs
NOTE: This sling is not recommended for use from a lying position. Product delivery may take 1-3 weeks.
- Safe Working Load: 500lbs / 227kg
- For use on passive hoists including ceiling lifts.
- 1 year warranty
- Tested to BS EN ISO 10535 standard.
Click here to view the Hoyer Access Sling with Head Support User Instruction Manual.
Click here to view Hoyer Access Sling with Head Support Warranty Information.
Each sling is marked with the following color coded symbols:
|Size||Color Code||Recommended Weight Range|
|X-Small||Brown||35 - 100 lbs|
|Small||Red||75 - 150 lbs|
|Medium||Yellow||125 - 200 lbs|
|Large||Green||175 - 300 lbs|
|X-Large||Blue||275 - 500 lbs|