Versatile Active Lift with a Small Footprint Allowing Navigation in Tight Places Like Bathrooms, and a Unique Feature Set to Include a Long Lifting Range
The unique Journey lift is an ultra compact, portable folding standaid with best-in-class functionality. It is compact and lightweight allowing caregivers to maneuver in tight spaces while folding for easy storage or transportation. The first on the market adjustable sling attachment cradle mechanism supports a range of patient heights and sizes, allowing your facility to have one lift that meets the needs of many. Our careful attention to product design with the Journey ensures that both the caregiver's and the resident's needs have been met.
Sling Sold Separately: Hoyer Professional Deluxe Stand-Aid Loop Style Sling
- No-tools folding design allows for compact storage and transport: The Journey's unique folding design stands unaided for easy storage. The compact design also provides an ideal size for transporting. It is the only standaid on the market that folds.
- Smart Monitor technology drives user compliance and lift longevity: The unique Smart Monitor control box is programmable and will accurately record and display vital lift utilization and service data. An easy to read LCD display provides the valuable information at the touch of a button.
- Adjustable cradle / cow-horn mechanism supports a range of resident heights and sizes. It is also ideal for transfers from low chairs.
- Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement.
- Adjustable kneepad with infinite settings: The sculpted knee pad is easily adjusted for ultimate patient comfort. Adjustable with one hand.
|Safe Working Load||340 lbs|
|Maximum Height to Attachment Point||60.2 in|
|Legs Open Inside Dimension||34.5 in|
|Legs Closed Outside Dimension||27 in|
|Overall Height of Legs||4.3 in|
|Base Opening||Foot pedal|
|Batteries||Two (2) and Offboard Charger|
EN ISO 10545
|Battery||24v DC rechargeable sealed lead acid type|
|Battery Capacity||3.2A Ampere hours|
|Charger rated input||100-240 VAC 24 VDC 50/60Hz|
|Charger rated output||29.5 V DC, Max. 19 W|
For more information, see the brochure, manual, and warranty information below: