The Nose Ring For Snoring is a device with a small silicone clip and an 800+ Gauss strength magnetic bead on both ends. During deep sleep, the mouth and throat muscles may relax, causing the tongue to rest and vibrate against the uvula. The vibration, along with blocked air passages, often result in snoring, affecting the quality of sleep for both the "snorer" and his/her partner. By clipping the flexible silicone ring to the nose, it subtly opens the nasal passages, while the magnetic beads stimulate the nose's sensory nerves.
- Easy to use, just clip your nose when you are going to sleep.
- Helps prevent snoring by stimulating the sensory nerves of the nose.
- Silicone clip and an 800+ Gauss strength magnetic bead on both ends.
- Snore reduction and sleep improvement.
- Simple and effective solution.
- Enjoy quiet, restful nights.