MedSpec Boxer Splint
The Med Spec Boxer Splint is designed to comfortably support fractures of the fourth or fifth metacarpal.
Features & Benefits:
- Malleable palmar and dorsal aluminum stays are easily bent to immobilize the patient's hand in the desired position.
- Molded plastic clamshell design protects and supports the fourth and fifth metacarpals without restricting the flexion of the MP joints.
- Polypropylene felt liner provides superb padding and allows moisture to evaporate away from the skin.
- Metacarpal closure strap features our patented V-Strap Retention System that prevents the strap from sliding out of the plastic buckle when applying or removing the splint.
- US manufacturing: higher quality control standards
|Small||223572||223582||4 ½" - 5 ¾"|
|Medium||223574||223584||5 ½" - 7"|
|Large||223575||223585||7" - 8 ¼"|
|X-Large||223576||223586||8 ¼" - 9 ½"|