Nordic Walking & Hiking Poles
The Nordic Walking & Hiking Poles are excellent entry-level poles for those that want basic support for normal urban walking or poling. The poles help to improve balance and stability while walking or hiking, and are made of lightweight aluminum to reduce weight.
The Nordic Walking & Hiking Poles come with the following features:
- Dual grip option for variability and flexibility in how the poles can be held. This is also advantageous for various sizes of hands making them a great pair of poles to have on hand for guests and friends that are new to poling.
- Anti-shock system reduces pressure on the hands and wrists and makes for a more comfortable poling experience.
- The telescopic twist & lock system makes extending and retracting the poles very easy and reliable, reducing frustration and ensuring the poles don't accidentally retract.
- The poles extend from 30" to 53" giving them excellent range and the ability to work well for anyone regardless of height.
- Aluminum constructions makes the poles lightweight and easy-to-use, while maintaining strong overall construction.
To learn more about poling read our article about 10 Powerful Benefits of Using Walking Poles.
To see our full range of Walking & Hiking Poles visit our Walking Poles section.